Register your Newly Qualified Teachers with CTSA as the Appropriate Body for NQT Induction to benefit from a service designed by experienced school-based NQT mentors.
Induction with CTSA goes beyond the minimum statutory requirements to ensure the best possible start to the careers of our next generation of teachers.
To register, complete the form with your NQTs details and e mail the form back to us at email@example.com
NQT Support Provision
- Registration of the NQT with the NCTL.
- A named contact for advice and support in undertaking induction duties and activities.
- Three days training for the NQT
- Half a day training for the Induction Tutor.
- e-handbook for the NQT and Induction Tutor
- Monitoring of progress of the NQT including three face to face meetings with a tutor
- Provision of all paperwork for monitoring, supporting and recording of outcomes.
- Access to additional CPD, networking opportunities and bespoke support for the NQT.
- Termly assessments.
- Reporting to NCTL on progress and final outcome of the NQT induction year.
- Advice and further documentation when there is a cause for concern.