Terms and conditions of booking
- A place on the course / programme will be confirmed by an email from CTSA. Any booking remains provisional until the participant has received the confirmation email.
- Full payment is required 5 working days before the start of the course / programme.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and will be confirmed by an email from CTSA.
Cancellations will incur the following charges:
- More than 21 working days before the start of the event – No charge
- 11 to 20 working days before the start of the event – 50% of fee
- 10 working days, or less, before the start of the event – Full fee
- Non-attendance without cancellation – Full fee
- CTSA reserves the right to cancel any course / programme if there are insufficient numbers to make it viable or in the unlikely event that a venue or trainer become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course or programme date, or a full refund of fees paid.
Note: ‘working days’ refers to term days as published in the Hampshire School Calendar.
- Where a course/programme has multiple sessions, CTSA will specify the requirements for participant attendance. Should the participant not attend all specified sessions a certificate of completion may not be issued. Some programmes offer a discounted rate for attendance at all sessions. In this case, should a participant miss a session the full fee will be payable.