We give Deputy Head Teacher support both in terms of training new Deputy Head teacher’s and giving current Deputy Head teacher’s support:
Current Deputy Head Teacher Support
The CTSA effectively works alongside both County and Diocese colleagues in order to support schools within the Alliance demonstrated by an overall improvement in OFSTED judgements for teaching and learning.
The range of support that has been provided to date includes:-
- Analysis of RoL
- Audit of Provision and Planning
- Analysis of SEF
- Audit of Mathematics Provision and Planning
- Lesson observation
- Focused feedback to improve teaching and learning
- Develop provision for SEND/FSM and PP pupils
- Book moderation
- Audit weekly planning
- Interview members of governing body
- New Curriculum training
The structure developed comprises;-
- An initial face-to-face meeting with the Head of the school requesting support.
- A written agreement covering the support agreed; delivery mechanism, timing; cost and targeted outcomes.
- Following the last support activity and completion of any resulting report a Quality Assurance process is followed to ensure the targets have been achieved.
- Following a satisfactory QA process an invoice is drawn up to obtain the fees.
Deputy Teacher Training
We offer courses forDeputy Head teachers throughout the year in a variety of locations. To see our currently planned courses see our Career development Courses for Teachers page. Alternatively you can use the document below to contact us directly.